Insight PA Internet Reimbursement
2023-2024 School Year
Consistent internet access is a necessity for success at Insight PA Cyber Charter School. Therefore, Insight PA provides internet reimbursement for each family as outlined in our policy.
Insight PA will reimburse a family $50 per month toward the costs associated with their child(ren)'s internet access. Please note that this is a per family reimbursement based on the household address.
Internet Reimbursement for Semester One covers the months of August - December.
Internet Reimbursement for Semester Two covers the months of January - June.
Eligibility Requirements for Reimbursement
What makes a family eligible for reimbursement?
- The legal guardian must complete the reimbursement survey each semester.
- All students in the family must have the following on file with the school:
- Current address documentation
- Complete enrollment documentation
- Immunization Records or an Immunization Waiver
- At least one student in the family must be actively enrolled at Insight PA at the time of reimbursement.
- Families are not required to submit bills or invoices for reimbursement.
- A student does not need to be registered for the upcoming school year to receive reimbursement.
*Families receiving a "hotspot connection" from Insight PA are not eligible for the Student/Family Internet Service Provider Reimbursement.
Request Internet Reimbursement
The Internet Reimbursement Survey is now closed.
To enable, inspire, and prepare students to achieve the highest levels of academic standards so they make a powerful contribution in their communities.
To ignite a desire for learning in every student and nurture them to understand their goals and create a clear path to achieve them.
Phone: (484) 713-4353
Location: 350 Eagleview Blvd suite 350, Exton, PA, USA