Virtual Open House Join us TONIGHT
Virtual Open House
Who: Parents and Students are invited to meet their child's teacher virtually.
What: Open House is a time for parents to learn about each class their student is taking as well as some of the general class procedures. Parents will also be able to ask questions using the Google Meet chat feature.
Where: From the comfort of your own home. This year we will meet virtually.
When: September 3rd from 5 - 7 pm.
HOW? Please see below for directions on joining us this evening!
Open House Schedule
1st hour 5:00 - 5:10
- Passing - Time to join your next Google Meet
- Remember to mute your microphone when starting each new Google Meet
2nd hour 5:15 - 5:25
3rd hour 5:30 - 5:40
4th hour 5:45 - 5:55
5th hour 6:00 - 6:10
6th hour 6:15 - 6:25
7th hour 6:30 - 6:40
8th hour 6:45 - 6:55
Parents please access this spreadsheet and find the proper hour to join each class Google Meet. You will also find general introductory videos from teachers placed on this sheet.
Google Meet Etiquette and Mic Muting
- Please ensure your mic is muted at the start of each Google Meet.
- If you have a question please use the chat feature to ask your question. The teacher will answer questions throughout the 10-minute time slot
- If your question is of a personal nature, please send the teacher an e-mail and they will contact you regarding the question directly.
If you need to ask a personal question please use our teacher directory to help assist in finding teacher e-mails.