Miss Ray's English 10 Class
Let's make this the best year ever!
All about you!
Create a smore page that includes the following:1. Name
2. Include one picture of yourself
3. Include one picture of a symbol that represents your personality. Explain your symbol.
4. Tell me three of your favorite things. Include a picture/symbol of each.
5. How do you learn best?
6. Tell me one thing that upsets you.
7. How comfortable do you feel with social media and technology in school and outside of school?
8. How can I realistically make this a great year for you?
9. What is your short term goal for the school year?
10. What is one of your long term goals?
***Who would you prefer your "classroom buddy" to be?
When complete, share your page with me. email@example.com
In the subject box please format: Name, Period, About Me Smore
This is your very first grade!
I love spending time with my friends and family. I love to spend time with them at the lake, go on road trips, and just laugh together.
I love my church! I am extremely involved as an Events team leader and enjoy spending time with my church family.
One of my favorite hobbies is to run! I love the alone time to think and listen to a new playlist.
5. I am a visual learner. I learn best with engaging real world examples.
6. I get upset when things are messy and unorganized.
7. I believe that technology and social media can be great resources in the classroom. However, they compliment learning they do not replace it.
8. I hope this is one of your best school years ever. What can I do to ensure that you learn and enjoy your sophomore year at CHS?
9. My short term goal is to learn all of your names and something about your personality.
10. My long term goal is to see each student fell empowered and prepared for 11th grade!