Warren Early Gazette
Warren Early Childhood Center
Preschool Attendance Matters!
How can you make sure your child receives all the benefits that preschool has to offer?
- Make a commitment to have your child attend preschool every day on time.
- If your child is reluctant to come to school, be sure to communicate this to the teacher. Together, you can make plans to address the concerns of your child.
- Make sure your child has a daily predictable routine, including a routine for bedtime and waking up in the morning. Be sure to allow enough time for the routines so that you and your child do not feel rushed.
- Have your child get a good night’s rest to make sure he/she has enough energy to participate in classroom activities.
- When talking with your child, be positive about preschool and the school staff. Cultivate your child’s interest in discovering new things and his or her love of learning
- Remember, by bringing your child to preschool every day, you are helping to ensure that he or she will live up to their full potential and become a successful lifelong learner.
Save the Date!
September 28- Spirit Day; Dress head to toe in favorite color
October 2- NO SCHOOL- Parent Conference Day; Child Care Open
October 8- October 19- Fall Intersession (No School)
October 26- Spirit Day; Wear ECC shirt and a CRAZY hat
October 26- ECC Fall Festival
November 2- Picture Retakes
November 6- NO SCHOOL; Child Care CLOSED
Friday, Oct. 26th, 6-7:30pm
1401 Mitthoeffer Road
We are now accepting individually wrapped candy donations!
Would you like to volunteer for this event? We'd love to have your help! Contact your child's teacher or call the front office.
Thank you for your support!
We're filling our tank with CORE puffs!
Keep an eye on our school wide CORE tank inside the front entrance. When we fill the tank, we will have a school wide CORE celebration!
Donuts with Dad, Grandpa & other family members
- Preschool sized underwear (boys and girls)
- Individually wrapped candy for Fall Festival trick or treating
Donations may be dropped off at the front desk, the car line, or sent in backpacks. We appreciate your support of our school community!