The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of January 13, 2020
How will you think like a scientist to understand the world around you?
Lesson Plans Due
Monday, Jan. 13th, 8am
- To the 2nd Grade Team: My Chat & Chew block is during your lunch period this week. If you would to dialog about any of our initiatives, share questions or just have a laugh...let me know!
MAP & DIBELS Testing
Monday, Jan. 13th, 9am to Friday, Jan. 17th, 2:30pm
- Data is due by Friday, Jan 17
Faculty PLC & Team Meetings
Monday, Jan. 13th, 2:45-4pm
Faculty PLC (2:45-3:00)
- Hacking School Discipline book talk
- William Rozycki, PIR Introduction
- Attendance Review
Friday, Jan. 17th, 8:30am-2pm
- Don't forget to come prepared with your laptop & student data for today's Collaborative Academic Support Team meetings.
News & Notes
Kindness Coins: Don't forget that our Kindness Coins initiative starts this week & will be running through the 30th! Let's fill that board and that bucket!
International Club & Gr3 Choir: International Club will resume on January 28th All Conservation Projects are due on or before this date. Please reach out to Mrs. Castro via Remind with any questions. ***Choir is cancelled until further notice.
SEL Visit: The word on our SEL work has spread throughout the county! On Monday, we will be welcoming faculty from Williamstown to observe our programming in action! They will be in to visit our "weekly SEL story" lessons throughout the day.
Multicultural Week (1/13-1/17): Students are invited to Show-and-Tell about their culture during World Cultures. Flyers went home last week. If you have pictures, video links or questions, please email Mrs. Castro: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your child’s name and homeroom.
Bullock's BOOM Board!
Feel so blessed to be a part of the Bullock Family and work with such amazing people. Your love, care and support has helped so much during this very difficult time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. To Des and Debbie, can't thank you enough for all you have done to keep us afloat and thriving during my absence. I'm truly grateful beyond words and honored to work with you each day.
- Toni, thank you for sharing you Book-its with us and making the January packets.
- Thank you Rita, it was a wonder experience for our second grade kiddos!
- Mrs. Castro thank you for always making me laugh and congrats on your good news! You are an inspiration.
- Nina thank you for always being so pleasant and helpful.
- Mrs. Tees thank you for planning the trip for the whole school.
- Robyn thank you for sharing your work with me.
- Shout out to the third grade team for always being there for each other especially this past week!
- TY to the Special Areas Team for an AWESOME pep rally & for taking the lead with our Kindness Coins initiative!
Community events/reminders are in bold.
- 01/03: CAST Meetings & Pep Rally
- 01/06: Bulldog Buddies Meeting, Gr2 Trip (Franklin Institute)
- 01/13: MAP & DIBELS Window Opens (DUE 1/17)
- 01/13: Faculty PLC & Team Meetings
- 01/17: CAST Meetings
- 01/20: School Closed (MLK, Jr. Day)
- 01/24: Star Student Luncheon
- 01/27: F&P Window Opens (DUE 2/7)