January Updates and News
Welcome Back Angel Families
I am so happy to welcome our students, staff and faculty back from winter break, It's hard to believe we are in a new year and there are only five months left in our 2020-2021 school year. Spring of 2020 has really challenged our staff and students to find a new normal for learning and it has connected us in new ways.
As I reflect on the first half of our school year, I am proud of our OLPH School community and the challenges all of us have overcome together. Our teachers, staff, students and parents are resilient and I know we will continue to ride this COVID-19 rollercoaster together, staying strong in-our faith. My prayer for all of us as we return to school is that together we remain positive, optimistic and most of all, faithful. Our great Lord is walking with us and he will see us through. Happy New Year, I wish each of you many blessings for 2021!
January 3rd- The Epiphany of the Lord
REMINDER- Bishop's Car Raffle
Our first mandatory fundraiser-Bishop's Car Raffle began Thursday, December 17th. Parents are responsible to sell 12 tickets at $10 each totaling in $120.00.
Win a chance to win a 2021 Ford Mustang!
Tickets are $10 each
Money and ticket stubs are due Monday, January 25th
Drawing on February 5, 2021
*This fundraiser is mandatory and if tickets are not picked up or sold your school fundraiser account will be billed in the amount of $120.00
Reminders and Important Dates
- Our office hours are 8am-4pm by appointment only. No appointment necessary for student packet pick-up/drop-off.
- Don't forget to pick up your Bishop's Car Raffle Tickets (money and stubs are due Monday January 25th)
- January 4th classes resume
- January 8th Minimum Day 12 Noon Dismissal
- January 15th Progress Reports
- January 18th NO SCHOOL Martin Luther King Holiday
- January 31st Catholic Schools Week Mass.