Miner Bee Messenger
TES Family Updates
Dual Immersion Parent Meeting for grade K-8
5:30-6:30 on October 3rd in the Telluride Elementary School Cafeteria
- Language allocations for content in each grade level
- Strategies for learning in another language
- How to help at home regardless of the language
- After school opportunities and other community resources
Reunión de padres de inmersión dual para los grados K-8
5:30-6:30 el 3 de octubre en la cafetería de la escuela primaria Telluride
- Asignaciones de idiomas para cada nivel de grado
- Estrategias para aprender en otro idioma
- Cómo ayudar en casa en cualquier idioma
- Oportunidades después de la escuela y otros recursos de la comunidad
Celebración del Mes de la Hispanidad--¡Gratis! Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration --Free!
Les invitamos a celebrar el mes de la Hispanidad! Habrá una cena, una película en español, una competencia de postres, y cuidado de los niños!
We invite you to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with us! There will be dinner, a movie in Spanish, a dessert competition and babysitting!
5:30-6:30 Cena y Competencia de Postres/Dinner and Dessert Competition
6:30-8:15 Película en Español/Movie in Spanish
6:15-8:15 Cuidado de Niños/Babysitting
¿Qúe día? jueves, el 13 de octubre
What day? Thursday, October 13th
¿Dónde? La cafeteria, gimnasio y Teatro Palm de la Escuela Segundaria (Telluride Middle High School)
Where? Cafeteria, Gymnasium and Palm Theater (Telluride Middle High School)
Por favor, complete este formulario para confirmar su asistencia. Please fill out this form to let us know that you will be attending.
Important Dates: Mark You Calendars
Monday, September 26th:
Skippy Dental at TES
District Accountability Meeting @ 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, September 27th:
Skippy Program at TES
EARLY RELEASE @ 1:50 p.m.
Wednesday, September 28th:
Thursday, September 29th:
Skippy Dental at TES
Friday, September 30th:
Wednesday, October 5th:
TES Accountability Meeting @ 3:30 p.m.
- Pupil Count: The Student October Count is based on a one (1) day membership count in which districts are asked to report all students who are actively enrolled and attending classes through their district on that date. Traditionally this day is October 1st which falls on a Saturday. This year the official count date is Monday, October 3rd with an eleven day window that begins September 26th and ends October 10th. Please make every effort to have your student attend school during this time as this directly impacts school funding.
- District Accountability – September 26, 2022 at 5:15 pm. Agenda here.
- SAVE THE DATE: Fall Harvest Festival October at the Judy Long Field.
Winter PE Information coming soon!
Keep checking your emails for information regarding
- JOIN THE TEAM!! Telluride Ski & Snowboard Club and Figure Skating Club registration is now open!
Early bird pricing through Sept. 30th, payment plans available.
Learn more by registering on our site: www.TSSC.org
- Girl Scouts Fall Fun Event October 22nd. Open to girls in grades K-5. RSVP to Ashley.email@example.com.
- Fall Harvest Festival at the Schmid Family Ranch October 8th 11-5. Pumpkins, fames, wagon rides, music, food and more.
- True North Base Camp after school homework help, , 2-day sculpture building workshop (October 1 & 2) for the Telluride Fire Festival
- Ah Haa Art offerings for youth and teens as well as tuition assistance
- Western Slope FK walk to support Type 1 diabetes
- Telluride Historical Museum has started a new program they are offering in partnership with the Ute Museum of Montrose and History Colorado, which offers an array of lessons on Ute Culture and STEM Education in unison.
- Calling All K-12 Students for a chance to win $3,750 in Cash Prizes through the Water ‘22 Student Showcase! Click here for info
- Upcoming Games and Athletic Information
All athletic information regarding game dates and times, registration, live game streaming and the Booster club can be found on the athletic website, tellurideathletics.com.
Links for TES Families
Background Check for Field Trip chaperones and classroom volunteers
Please use TESAttendance@telluride.k12.co.us for any attendance notifications
2022-23 District Calendar
TSD School Bus Schedule
Skippy Dental Link