North Pointe News
December 2, 2018
BIG Shout Out to Kristen Lazarus for coordinating the Reindeer Run for North Pointe! What an awesome turnout! Thank you Mrs. Lazarus!
Please be sure your child is at school on their MAP testing day. Your child's schedule will be communicated by their teacher.
Thank you for your support!
Get ready for our kids to shop ‘til they drop!
This year the PTO is excited to be partnering with a company called Penguin Patch to give our kids the opportunity to buy reasonably priced presents for their family, friends, and loved ones!
- Items priced anywhere from a quarter to several dollars
- Affordable gifts while teaching kids how to budget
- Open each morning and afternoon the entire week of December 10-14
- Extended hours at Milk and Cookies with Santa December 14
- Next day replenishment of sold-out items
- Gift bags included
We’re looking for volunteers to help man the tables. If you'd like to help, please go to http://signup.com/go/YphkDuC to sign up for a time!
Cup Stacking Sets for Sale
Thank you for supporting our Speed Stacking unit. We sold out of cups within three days. We are placing another order for cups to be in before we get out for the Winter Break. All money and orders must be in by Monday, December 3. Checks are payable to North Pointe. Please email me at Nancymcgregor@anderson5.net if you have any questions. Thank you.
Mrs. Hammett and Mrs. McGregor
Tuesday, December 4
- Interim Reports go home
Friday, December 7
- PTO Meeting, 8:15 am
- SIC Meeting, 9:30 am
Thursday, December 13
- 5th Grade PTO Performance and Art Show, 6:00
Friday, December 14
- Terrific Kid, 8:00
- Spirit Day (No KONA Ice until January)
- Milk and Cookies with Santa, 6:00 - 8:00
Wednesday, December 19
- Winter Parties, 1:30 in classrooms