2021-2022 MHS & WAMS Winter Sports Information
PHYSICAL ELIGIBLITY INFORMATION
Before registering for a physical at MHS or WAMS, you must try to get your sports physical evaluation completed by your family physician. If you cannot get an appointment with your family physician, use the google form below to register. Once registered, your appointment time will be sent to you. Your child must bring the Physical Packet to the High School or WAMS for the physical. Page 1 must be completed and signed by the student-athlete and parent. Pages 3 and 4 must have the student’s name printed at the top before handing in the packet. Your child must be on time for the appointment.
If you are not getting your physical at MHS or WAMS, please return your completed physical packet to the appropriate Main Office by 8 am on NOVEMBER 3rd, 2021.
Free Sports Physical Appointment Request
2021-2022 Student Participation Fee Information
- The fee is a one-time payment for the entire 2021-2022 school year with a family cap of $300.
- Payment is submitted via http://www.payschoolscentral.com/
- Students who qualify for the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program are EXEMPT from paying the Participation Fee. The form can be found at https://tinyurl.com/MTPS-FRLForm-21-22.
- One week before the start of their first regular-season contest.
- Any student not paying the fee as of the deadline will be removed from their activity and will not be allowed to participate in any capacity until the Participation Fee has been paid.
- If a student is not selected to participate in an activity, they will receive a refund if it is the only activity the student plans to participate in during the school year. If the student is not selected, the parent must request a refund, in writing, to the building principal.
- Any participant who voluntarily chooses to leave a club, activity, or team or is dropped for disciplinary or scholastic deficiencies is not eligible for a refund after the first official date of the activity, not including the pre-season or audition period.
- If you are having technical issues with the PaySchools website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
NJSIAA ACADEMIC ELIGIBILITY for High School Students
No student shall be eligible for high school athletics after the expiration of eight consecutive semesters following his/her entrance into the 9th grade.
NJSIAA AGE ELIGIBILITY for High School Students
SPORTS SCHEDULES and NOTIFICATIONS
If you would like updates regarding schedule changes, once on the online sports calendar website, click on “Notify Me” and sign-up for text and email notifications for your child’s team.
The Winter sports schedules are being finalized.
MHS Student-Athlete and Parent Handbook
If you have any additional questions regarding WAMS winter sports, contact Steve Phillips (email@example.com).
All program-specific questions should first be directed to the head coach.