CORONA HIGH DUAL ENROLLMENT
CURRENT INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY
November 20, 2020
Due to circumstances created by COVID-19, we are going to do our best to provide Corona High Dual Enrollment information in a virtual format. Below you will find information regarding Dual Enrollment at Corona High and how to register as a Dual Enrollment student.
STEP 1: GENERAL INFORMATION ON DUAL ENROLLMENT
STEP 2: INFORMATION ON DUAL ENROLLMENT CLASSES OFFERED AT CORONA HIGH
SPRING 2021 CLASSES
CORONA HIGH DUAL ENROLLMENT COURSE SEQUENCE
STEP 3: HOW TO APPLY
WATCH THIS VIDEO AND FOLLOW THE STEPS TO
NEW UPDATE: New Dual Enrollment Applications for Spring 2021 are still being Accepted Until Further Notice. Apply Today!!!
If you are new to Dual Enrollment and interested in becoming a dual enrollment student, we are currently accepting applications until further notice. Please apply by the designated deadline.
Follow the Application Instructions below to apply for Dual Enrollment.
Only NEW Dual Enrollment students need to submit the parent approval form. Follow the application instructions below for more information.
STEP 4: TURN IN ALL REQUIRED PAPERWORK
- Email confirmation page (screenshot or attach application) to Leo.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject: Student Full name, Birthdate, Corona HS student
- After you email your confirmation page (screenshot or attach application) the parent approval form will be released to you.
- BOTH confirmation page forms + parent approval form must be received by October 26th, 2020 in order to register for dual enrollment courses and to be identified as a dual enrollment student.
STEP 5: REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- When? Paperwork should be turned in asap prior to the start of term session. If paperwork is turned in on time, it is customarily 3-4 weeks (the sooner your paperwork is turned in and processed, the sooner your registration date will be assigned)
- Register via Webadvisor or MyPortal
- Need help? Use this link to help guide you during the registration process with visual screenshots from WebAdvisor or view/download PDF (below) https://www.dropbox.com/s/lv6fibf37myqxx3/How%20to%20register%20for%20your%20class%20with%20VISUALS%20%282%29-7.7.20.pdf?dl=0
- Need help? Use "Registration Instructions" (provided below) to help guide you during the registration process via WebAdvisor or MyPortal
- Need help? Use the "How to register for my college class using WebAdvisor" to help guide you during the registration process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi-ZMXZuNfg&feature=youtu.be
Recap of Steps from Norco College
CANVAS Distance Education
ONLINE PLATFORM FOR DE CLASSES ---> https://rccd.instructure.com/login/canvas
- CANVAS is the distance education platform used for RCCD/Norco College distance learning during SPRING 2021. Please log in (after you have registered for your class/es) on the first day of the term (February 16, 2021) so you can see/have access to your course syllabus, lectures, discussion boards, etc...
- Your login username will be your RCCD student email address (Don't know what that is? Search for your "Welcome to Norco College" email sent from admissions@norcocollege to the email address you used to apply to Norco College). Your password will be newstudent (all lower case, no space). Please remember to select RCCD as your organization when trying to access your online class information, do not select CNUSD for your dual enrollment courses.
NEED ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
You may contact Mr. Leo Rivera
Dual Enrollment Rep
When contacting Mr. Leo Rivera please include:
- Your Full name (First & Last name)
- Your RCCD (Norco College) Student ID# or Date of Birth
- What error message you are getting or where you are stuck (try to include a screenshot)
You may also contact:
Mrs. Deena Rodriguez: Assistant Principal, Corona High- Dual Enrollment Coordinator
CNUSD COVID-19 Updates
Our counselors will remain available via email to answer your counseling related needs. Follow this link to learn more about counseling during the 20-21 school year: https://www.smore.com/xqnhr
- Ms. Babin: email@example.com
- Mrs. Ferrara: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Haggins: email@example.com
- Dr. Hernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Martin: email@example.com
- Mrs. Santos: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Villalobos: email@example.com
- Ms. Tran, Intervention Counselor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Hanks, Counseling Clerk: email@example.com
- Ms. Smith, College and Career Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corona High School Administration
Delia Carreras, AP (email@example.com)
Jeyan Danesh, AP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Joe Gerez, Ed.D, AP (email@example.com)
Deena Rodriguez, AP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jeff Stevens, AP Athletics (email@example.com)
Julie Stivers, AP Activities (firstname.lastname@example.org)