March 16, 2016
News and Happenings
There will be no club membership fee for 2016, if you would like to continue your membership with Baystate trail riders visit their website at bstra.org for an application. The cost is $25 for single and $30 for family.
Spring Shot Clinic will be on Saturday April 23rd with Dr Stewart. Please contact Kim Marcotte at KDMarcotte@gmail.com or call 566-2230. Anyone who is getting a coggins for the first time most provide information prior to clinic
Nicole Lombardo will be providing dental services this year. Please call her directly at 413-301-3539 to schedule an appointment. She will offer same club price of $55.00 plus cost of sedation if needed.
Heather Cunningham will be hosting this years Summer cookout. mark you calendars for Saturday August 13th. More info to follow
Next Club Meeting will be 7 pm May 18th at the Hampden Townhall
Memorial Day Parade May 30th: If you would like to ride in the Memorial day parade we will be meeting at St. Mary's Church parking lot for 9:30 AM. Theme Blue jeans and White shirt, and a decorated horse of course! Trail ride and picnic after, location TBD. If you would like to join Contact email@example.com and let us know you're coming.
SVRD Club Ride October 19th: Mark your calendars for our annual club ride, this year we will be riding in Robinson State Park. More info will follow.
- Nancy Corbett has a variety of horse supplies and tack for sale: saddle, bridles, pads, grooming supplies, lead lines and much more... See if she has what you need. email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharron Cochan is selling a Brenda Imus English endurance saddle 16" saddle for $900 call or text (413)668-7606 if interested.
- Jenn Jacobson is selling a 15" western trail saddle for $350 OBO and a kids leather pony saddle for $150 OBO call or text (413)330-7299 if interested.
In Search Of:
- Nancy Corbett is looking for a 2-horse trailer with dressing room contact her at email@example.com
- Sharron is looking for 62-63 inch lite horse sheet call or text (413) 668-7606
- Heather Cunningham is looking for two 72" horse rain sheets call or text (413) 218-2427
Weekend Horseback Riding Camping trip survey
The link for the website is below the survey