a quick overview of iPad2 features
Airwatch and App Store
- App Catalog
- App Store
- Purchased apps
- Closing apps
- Organizing Apps - folders, etc.
- MISD Staff
- MISD Secure
iPad Basic - On/Off
- Restart - Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn your iPad completely off
- After the iPad turns off, press and hold the sleep/wake button again until you see the Apple logo.
- Reset - Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds
- Apple logo will appear
- Press the Sleep/Wake button to turn the iPad back on
Other Features and Functions
- Mute/Screen orientation
- Home button
- Headphone jack
- Screen Shot - hold down Home and Sleep/Wake buttons simultaneously until "click"
- Camera - picture, video, deleting
- Search - swipe down between apps
- Multi-task - double press Home button
- Swipe, Tap, Scroll, Pinch to Zoom
- Open multiple windows by pressing + sign to add a new URL address
- Close pages by clicking the x
- View all open pages by pressing the double squares in the top right corner
- Save images
- Save to Home Screen or bookmark by selecting the Share button (sharrow)