Archie R. Cole Middle School
A 2015 National Blue Ribbon School
January 18, 2016 - January 22, 2016
Lots of interest and engagement with the Advisory Problem-Solving Activity this week. Thanks to the Advisory Committee.
Cool stuff in KGS' classroom. Creating music with Makey Makeys
Nice win... Onto AFC Championship. Go Pats
- Many thanks to those that offered their time to cover for the funeral mass tomorrow. Wishing Melissa and Brian some peace and comfort.
- Sympathies to Deb M. and Kelli O. on the passing of their loved ones.
- We are still collecting items/gifts in the office for both Melissa and Jen Armstrong. Hoping to send those out this week. Thanks to Randi for the collection and purchase of the charms for Melissa and Brian.
- The Chromebook Carts should be available this week. Many thanks to Phyllis, Andy, Greg, Dan, and Vic Babson for their time and effort in cataloging the machines and preparing the carts.
- Please welcome Christine Lonergan tomorrow... She will be covering for Lisa Offilier.
- Friday ends Quarter 2 - Grades will be due by 2:30 on Tuesday, 1/26 and report cards will go home with students on 1/27.
- The Student Council is planning for Spirit Week on 1/25-1/29. The annual Pep Rally will be on 1/29 with the ever popular faculty/student basketball game.
- Some of you have asked for this information: How to Find and Use PARCC Questions: LINK. ELA Performance Level Descriptors: LINK. Mathematics Performance Level Descriptors: LiNK
- Have a great week.