CTE Charging Station
Information for our Campus
Tuesday, April 5
Wednesday, April 6
Thursday, April 7
Friday, April 8, end of 3 week period, grades upload Monday, April 11, PROG due Tuesday at 1:30 PM
No news yet on when CSOG will be ready. As soon as it is, I will let you know.
I am still working on schedules for next year. As always things are in flux. When I have something more definite, I will share out.
- It's time to begin reminding students about final exam exemptions.
- Exam exemption forms will be available to all students on Friday, May 6th.
- The absolute deadline for completed exemption forms and any possible appeals is Friday, May 13th.
- Just a reminder that this will be the 2nd week of AP testing.
- Students might have difficulty getting signatures of teachers that will be testing on certain day. All teachers need to be ready to sign exemption forms as soon as the window opens. There is always the repeal process if a student loses the exemption after the form is signed.
April 22 Holiday, Battle of Flowers
April 27 Faculty Meeting
May 10 CTE Celebration
ISP's need to be done by the end of this week, Friday, April 8.
Start advertising now in your classes! Remember, this is a mandatory event and we need good attendance from students. The shot clinic this year is a great incentive, especially for seniors.
I have seen very few parent eblasts. Keep the parents informed and email me a copy. Be sure and document in Compass any parent contact (phone calls, emails, etc). Be especially diligent about seniors who may fail your class.