Hardware & Software!!
hardware is computer parts that exist on the world of physicality (things we can see and feel)
an example of hardware is the monitor
- Monitor: a monitor is the part of a P.C. which shows what is going on, in a way that we can understand.
- Mouse: a mouse is a user's way of navigating around a computer via the cursor.
- Keyboard: a keyboard is used to input commands to a computer.
- Speaker: a speaker is device which processes data and outputs it as sound.
- Microphone: a microphone is a device which inputs sound to a computer in the form of data.
Software is the parts of a computer which we cannot see or feel ie microsoft word.
Microsoft Office: a series of programmes