Making & Inventing in the Classroom
Come and join us for a day of inspiration, making and more!
Move students from consumers to creators!
Have you heard of the maker movement? Want to help your students to become creators as well as consumers? Join Gary Stager and a host of other Educational Leaders as they discuss Making, Inventing and Innovation in the classroom. Come along and find out how you can get started in your own school.
Register now! http://tinyurl.com/nzqrsvl
This Thursday 11th June from 9am till 12 noon, at Charles La Trobe College in Melbourne!
Guest Speakers Include
- Gary Stager, PhD, Internationally recognised Educator and Consultant
- Paula Christopherson, Digital Technologies Curriculum
- Nathan Moore, Leading Teacher, Classroom of the Future, Charles La Trobe College
- Associate Professor Catherine Lang, PhD, Director, Engagement and Professional Partnerships, School of Education, Charles La Trobe University
- Joachim Cohen, Education Outreach Programs Manager, Intel Australia
Guaranteed to Inspire and Motivate and Provide you with the tools and confidence to implement tomorrow
Charles La Trobe College
Thanks to sponsorship from:
Google CS4HS Initiative www.cs4hs.com
Intel Education www.intel.com.au/education www.innovationtoolbox.intel.com.au