Early Achievers E-Blast!
~ STRESS ~ STRESS ~ STRESS ..............
A Strategy a Day will Keep the Doctor Away!
Here are some daily strategies to reduce stress. You will be surprised by how effective even the smallest change can make!
Create a Consistent Routine
- Eat a well-balanced diet with fluids low in calories/caffeine. Plan out some healthy snacks and lunches
- Maintain a regular bed time, shut off all "screens" two hours prior to sleeping
- Talk with friends and peers; avoid gossip and hurtful conversations
- Write in a journal
Establish "Me Time"
- Create time each day to relax
- Treat yourself to a guilty pleasure
- Pair enjoyable activities or tasks with less enjoyable activities or tasks
Practice Specific Stress Reduction Techniques
- Focus on what is in your control and recognize that you can't change what is out of your control