Week of September 21
Teacher Twin Day
Fall Break is October 5-9
Parent/Teacher Conferences - October 12-23
During the first two weeks after Fall Break (October 12 - October 23), Salem Middle School Teachers will be making the attempt to contact any parent of the student at risk of potentially failing the class for the 9 weeks/semester. The teachers will be making contact by phone, email, Google Meet, snail mail or other forms of social media.
Parents wishing to set a parent conference may contact your child's teacher. Online Lions should contact - Mr. Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org). Communication will be the key to the successful completion of the semester.
CAST - After School Tutoring
Sign up for tutoring at the link below
CAST is planning to help students as much as we can! We are offering appointment times for students on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons on a limited basis for homework/classwork help in person and also offering virtual appointments! We are not offering transportation this year. Parents need to sign up at our website to reserve a spot. Enrollment is on a first come, first served basis. More details can be found at https://www.castwashco.org/2020-tutoring-registration
Important upcoming dates
- Fall Break is October 5-9.
- Reports cards will go home Oct. 14th.
- Parent Teacher Conferences will be October 12th-23rd
- School picture re-take day is Wednesday, October 28th.
- The Activities and Athletics calendar is updated on the Salem Middle School website with the 20/21 schedules as they currently stand. The calendar can be found on the website under the ACTIVITIES AND ATHLETICS tab at the bottom of the list. http://salemschoolssms.ss16.sharpschool.com/clubs_athletics/athletics/student_activities_and_athletics_calendar