March 19, 2019
- March 19-24 - 7th/8th Grade Missions Trip to Costa Rica
- March 29 - Violin Concert at Christ Community Church, 7:00 p.m.
- March 29 - Grace Center Foundation Soup Bowls due
- April 4-5 - No School
- April 8-12 - TerraNova Testing
- April 19 and 22 - No School
In This Issue
- Student Recruitment/Tuition Credit Opportunity
- Math Olympics
- Naples Chalk Art Festival on 5th Avenue
- No School
- TerraNova Testing
Student Recruitment/Tuition Credit Opportunity
The NCA Board of Trustees would like to announce that currently enrolled families who are primarily responsible for bringing in new students will be eligible to receive a $2,000 tuition credit for each new student enrolled. This new policy is effective for new enrollments on or after March 7, 2019. The sponsoring family may elect to designate part or all of this credit toward the tuition for the new student(s).
Congratulations to our young mathematicians and their teachers!!!
Reasoning - Jonas, 2nd place
Reasoning - Shanti, 2nd place
Computation - Maleda, 2nd place
Reasoning - Ashley, 2nd place
Computation - Ricky, 5th place & Avery, 2nd place
Reasoning - Sri, 4th place & Cason, 3rd place
Computation - Daniella, 1st place
Naples Chalk Art Festival on 5th Avenue
We received third place in the popular vote category for our size square at the Naples Chalk Art Festival on 5th Avenue on March 9.
“Congratulations on third place – nice work! We are thankful for Mrs. Devin and the students who participated in this project.” – Dr. Tingle