Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
Where is it?
Why is it a popular tourist destination?
1. How long have people been touring in Ha Long Bay?
2. Why is it such a beautiful place? What makes it spectacular?
3. What if humans inhabited the limestone land forms? Will they erode away?
1. How much of the limestone land forms have been eroded away?
2. Why are there still mines in the bay?
3. What if one of the mines explode? Will Ha Long Bay still be a popular tourist destination? Will the explosion wreck the natural features?
1. How many fish are fished out of the water each day?
2. Why is there limestone there?
3. What if one day one of the islands come crashing down? Will they close access to the bay? Will people living on floating villages have to be evacuated?
1. How many boats go in and out of Ha Long Bay each day?
2. Why are boats the only mode of transport?
3. What if a platform was built to get to Ha Long Bay? Would more people live on floating villages? Will it put harm on the land forms?
I have learnt that SHEEPT is a way of analyzing and finding out the geographic features of a certain place.