By: Mackenzie Lopez, Lenni Gonzalez, Olivia Piscatelli
What is a leader?
Nelson Mandela showed a servant's heart by demonstrating that it was always better to give than to receive. A man who capable of starting to abolish the line that was set up to devide the non-whites and the whites.
• He encouraged people to take part in nonviolent demonstrations against the government racial segregation policies.
• He managed to open a door that would lead non-whites to a better education, housing,economics and over all a better life with peace among all.
• He fought for equality.
Mr.Mandela's work truly impacted society at that time. Non-whites in South Africa were the first big step of a new era, they were the first ones that were able to vote.
- Marc Antony convinces Brutus that he loves Caesar
- He gets the people in Rome to be for Caesar
- He stood up for what he believed was the right thing to do
- He used logic and emotional communication to the people of Rome to get on his side.
- Bill Gates shows people skills by talking to such big amounts of people of all ages.
- He would invite people with bright ideas to show their inventions to each other and have them improve their people skills with each other.
- He also has such superb vocabulary that it gets peoples attention.
- He has such a way with words and is so smart that he can talk to anyone and everyone and is such a nice and friendly man that he is very likeable and is just a people person.