Weekly Eagle Newsletter
Fall 2020, 11th edition (Oct. 26 - 30, 2020)
The Weekly Bulletin includes items that are relevant for this week as well as upcoming information.
LMUSD Reopening Plans
- LMUSD is planning on reopening!
- Please click the link here for information from district officials.
- If you have not responded yet, we ask that all parents check their email this week.
- LMUSD sent out a request to each parent last week to determine if their student will be returning to in-person learning.
- The deadline is approaching soon to respond.
- Your response will assist AGHS in building student schedules and finalize plans for return in January.
Chef Russell has created some tasty items during the pandemic! She shares her cooking tips with us while teaching our students some skills to last a lifetime! Follow her YouTube channel for some sensational recipes!
Click here to register for the Cuesta Promise Admissions Info, Laguna College of Arts and UC San Diego. All are on Friday, register early!
AP Students - Need to Register for Your AP Tests?
AP Students need to register (via this link: https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/50150) for the appropriate AP Exams. The first deadline (to avoid late fees) is the end of the week (Nov 1). See your email for specific instructions.
Parents, a great way to celebrate your senior is to purchase an ad in the yearbook for all to see. You get to design it with your own pictures and text, using Jostens software.
Seniors, The Counseling Department has created a slideshow for you to get the help you need to complete your college applications.
There is so much information to share! Check out the Live Updates page on the Counseling webpage! It is your one stop shop for up to date information.
Need help? Teachers have scheduled tutoring times! Click here to meet with a science or math teacher.
If you are having issues with your Chromebook, do the following...
Please follow the instructions
- Turn on your Chromebook.
- Connect your Chromebook to Wi-Fi.
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- At the bottom of the left panel, select About Chrome OS.
- Under "Google Chrome OS," you'll find which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook uses.
- Select Check for updates.
- If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically.