Sir Isaac Newton
Do know discovered and studied gravity? Sir Isaac Newton was the one who did such discovery. He also invented the calculus because according to Sir Newton mathematics and algebra wasn't enough.
Ten facts about Sir Isaac Newton
- He was born on Christmas Day in the year 1642.
- He was born premature and tiny.
- He was a English physicists and mathematician.
- His dad died three months before he was born.
- Newton was not expected to survive his first day of life.
- Young Isaac Newton lived with his grandmother.
- He hated his stepfather.
- He was from England.
- He suffered two nervous breakdowns.
- He died March 31, 1727.