A Refreshing Twist.
Earn a FREE 5 mL of Cardamom, 15 mL of Breathe, dōTERRA Breathe™ Vapor Stick, and dōTERRA Breathe™ Respiratory Drops (Retail Value $91.99) by placing any 200 PV order from May 1 through May 31, 2016. Limit four per account, per household.
For Rules & Terms:
Product of the Month.
Each month, dōTERRA has a “Product of the Month.” The way this works is if you set up your LRP order to process on or before the 15th for 125 PV or higher you receive a free Product of the Month. This pertains to anyone on LRP so remember to inform all of your enrollments. Below is a link to a newsletter that I created all about the Loyalty Rewards Program, please feel free to pass it on to anyone to help explain the program!
Earn a FREE Rose and Jasmine. NOW EXTENDED!
dōTERRA's In Bloom promotion is now extended until May 15! Please read the following updates:
How to Earn:
• If you haven't yet earned Jasmine (4 enrollments of 100 PV), Rose (7 enrollments of 100 PV), or both oils (11 enrollments of 100 PV), you now have an additional fifteen days (until May 15) to earn any of these categories.
• If you have earned Rose and Jasmine in April, by enrolling 11+ individuals with 100 PV, you can earn an additional Jasmine, Rose, or both by meeting the requirements for a second time.
• In addition, individuals who did not reach 11 enrollments in their first month, but reach 11 in their second month can continue enrolling individuals to achieve a second Jasmine (15 enrollments with 100 PV), a second Rose (18 enrollments with 100 PV) or both (22 enrollments with 100 PV).
Reigniting Growth When You're in a Slump.
Feel like your business isn’t going anywhere? You are not alone. Everyone reaches a wall at some point, no matter what path they are taking to building their dōTERRA® business. The best thing to do during this time is to reevaluate where you stand but don’t stop trying. This is a problem that can actually lead to a lot of future potential if you let it.
The following steps can help you not only overcome this barrier, they will keep your business growing.
- Simplify your approach. Oftentimes businesses get more complicated over time as new meetings, new processes, and ideas start to take over. Unfortunately, all these fancy add-ons also become more taxing on you as you try to actually run your business. Your business can run on the core elements you started with when you were brand new. Your core actions can be as simple as making at least two new contacts a day, following up with previous contacts, and holding regular classes.
- Return to your original why. Whether you first started two months ago or two years ago, there was a big motivating reason you wanted to run a business with dōTERRA. What was that? Now that you have gotten back to the basics of running your business, you need to find that motivating source again. Return your whole mindset to your core mission, no matter what it is.
- Make bold goals. If you feel you’ve reached certain goals in the past but not done much since, or that those goals never helped your business go anywhere, look at your goals again. Do they inspire you to act? If not, write down a few new ones that both inspire and scare you (at least a little). Being bold in setting goals can give you that final push to keep going.
- Focus on the productive activities. After you go through the entire process and start seeing success, don’t allow yourself to get stuck in the same traps again. Avoid over-complication at all costs, and focus on those activities that continue to help you reach your bold goals.
Why do follow up?
Many top dōTERRA leaders have said that doing follow-up is one of the simplest things you can do to help your business succeed. Yet, it’s also an easy task to let slide when you feel like you’re too busy. There are more than a few reasons why follow-up is so important, especially for the entrepreneur, the prime reason being that no one is perfect at remembering everything. People forget. As well as your class went last Wednesday, excitement fades and people will sometimes leave their oils to sit unused in a closet. Following up will help people truly incorporate the essential oils into their lives.
You also have to keep in mind that follow-up isn’t just about getting people to sign up. dōTERRA is based around sharing the oils, and follow-up is just an extension of that first share with someone. Offer them more information once you find out if they have trued the oils. Make the call short but valuable for the other person. Build a relationship with them and figure out what they need.
Most people fear follow-up because they don’t want to seem pushy. But, if done in the right way, a follow-up can show that you truly care about their experience. Here are some handy tips to remember when you make that call or meet with that person:
- Tell the person you share with that you will follow up with them later to see how their experience went. If they’re expecting to hear from you, it won’t be a surprise or an inconvenience when you call.
- Don’t ask yes or no questions. These types of questions tend to stop a conversation in its tracks and keep you from learning more about what the person actually needs. If it helps you, come up with some open-ended questions before the call and listen as the conversation opens up. If one question doesn’t seem to work, try a different one. (E.g. “How has using __ oil helped your family? What concerns do you have about __?)
- You don’t have to follow up with everyone all at once. Do what you can, a phone call here and a phone call there. Keeping these types of phone calls separate also helps you stay fresh and focus on the specific person you need to talk to instead of just focusing on getting the job done.
- Keep in mind that the phone is only one way to follow up. Yes, its probably the easiest way every time, but if you’re following up with anyone close by, just go over and talk to them. Some people will prefer texts over calls; make sure that you ask how they would like to be contacted when you tell them you will follow up.
- Keep track of your contacts and write down the date of when you first shared with them and when you followed up with them. This will help you make sure you follow up with people in a timely manner, and will help you know when would be a good time to follow up with them again if necessary.
Take Advantage of these Helpful Websites.
The Success System was created by Wellness Advocates for Wellness Advocates. The Share Success site includes educational and training materials for those interesting in using, sharing or building with dōTERRA.
mydopro is the most powerful resource available to dōTERRA Wellness Advocates. It combines the world's largest community of Wellness Advocates with inspiring videos, automated marketing tools, cutting-edge training, an outline store and much more. Offering both a free and premium option, it's everything you need to stay in touch with your team and manage your business.
Here you can find and download product information pages and other forms and tools to help you build your dōTERRA business.
Learn how to Live, Share and Build dōTERRA, educational tools for every type of dōTERRA user, sharer and builder.
The latest on essential oil research.
Wellness Advocates and Leadership spotlights, leader ideas and business help.
dōTERRA's Approved Claims List
Companies providing accessories and supportive products (bottles, books, tear pads, pamphlets and more.
dōTERRA's Leadership Magazine.
Leadership magazine Edition 19 is now available for purchase in your back office! In this edition find:
• Tips from KC & Jessica Moultrie, new Presidential Diamonds
• Leader Q&A with Rod Richardson
• Stories and tips from all new doTERRA Diamonds
Have members stay connected through Facebook.
Remember to invite all your enrollments to connect with us on Facebook. Hopefully you're already a member of our group "all things essential oils" that focuses on education, DIY recipes, and offers an open dialogue for any questions. This is an "invite" only group so you have to invite the new members you want to add. It's a great place for new members to stay connected and learn more on their journey of using dōTERRA essential oils.