Wren Elementary ---Jaunary 19, 2016
I hope everyone enjoyed the nice little break! It's hard to believe that the Third Nine Weeks has begun! Report cards will come home on Friday. Please remember to let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'll be happy to talk with you.
- Captain of the Week is John! Way to go, John!
- ABC Club-- The first members of the ABC club are John, Matilyn, Warren, and Bentley. I'm very proud of their hard work and I look forward to adding more very soon. We didn't have any new members this week, but I know everyone is working hard! I hope we will have some new friends in the club next week. Keep up the good work!
- Registration for K4/K5 for 2016-17 begins on March 2. Students who are in our K4 program at Wren do not need to register for K5. Please make sure friends and family members know about registration. We don't want anyone to miss the opportunity.
- Thank you for remembering to put names in jackets, hats, gloves, lunchboxes, and backpacks. Several students have new things that look just like their friends. We don't want anyone losing their things.
- Don't forget that you can go to the My Big World link and see the digital magazine with your child. Here is the link: http://clifford.scholastic.com/ The password is Catsteak702