Ms. O'Quin's Class
Weekly Update 9.8.15
In our new folder you will find:
- Behavior Calendar (Please initial each night)
- Important Papers (Check this pocket each night)
- Communication Sheet (You will see an indication on the behavior calendar that there is a note.)
- Monthly Calendar & Weekly Newsletter
- Sight Words
- Reading Log
- Take Home (Please empty this pocket daily)
Extra Clothes: Please make sure your child has an extra change of clothes in their backpack each day in case of accidents.
Birthdays: We celebrate birthdays at 2:15 PM. If you would like to send cupcakes or cookies for your child's birthday, please have them in the office before this time. Please understand, district policy limits this celebration to store bought cookies or cupcakes. No party favors or juice allowed.
Snack Time: We are still needing snack donations for our snack time. Suggestions are: Goldfish, Animal Crackers, Pretzels, Cheez-Its, Saltines, etc.
Box Tops: Please clip Box Tops and send with your student to school! Money from the Box Tops goes directly back to our classroom!