TES Weekly Update
May 13, 2016
A Few Words...
Happy Friday the 13th! Thank you to Tom & the PTA for organizing another great Field Day event! I know we are all relieved that the weather was great and we actually got it in on the scheduled day for once!
It will take some time getting adjusted to the new routines. It's funny how minor changes seem huge when a long time routine has changed. If you forget your badge you can be manually scanned in by either Cindy or Meggan.
Character Ed Theme for May: Kindness
“Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” – Dalai Lama
Post Observation Conferences:
I am actually making progress with post observation conferences! Please schedule your post ob. conference time on the the schedule shared last week as soon as your receive the automated email from Teachscape that your observation has been finalized.
Last call for retention and ESY recommendations.
On a Positive Note..
Keep filling up those name posters and add your name if you haven't yet. I have enjoyed ending my days by reading them and adding to them. It helps to leave in a positive state of mind :)
I am excited to hear what staff members are working on for their karaoke. My truck is welcoming brave singers! You can find several example episodes for Carpool Karaoke, they are quite amazing.
I am out the of building the morning of the 17th for a county curriculum meeting.
Thanks for all you do!
23 school days!
Thank you!! Staff Shout Outs!
This week's staff shared shout outs are...
Please remember to share with me who you think deserves a shout out!!
- 6/1 Science Night - pending MAY BOE approval
- Wednesday 6/15 6th Grade Graduation 7:00 pm
- Monday 5/9 MAP Testing Window opens for Spring Testing
- 5/17, 5/18, 5/19 OnCourse Trainings
- 5/18 BOE items due to Mary
- 5/19 Talent Show
- 5/19 2nd Grade Field Trip & K Walking Trip
- Wildcats in Action visit to 6th grade 12:30
- 5/20 Crazy Hair Day
- 5/20 Beyond the Beat Assembly -schedules shared
- 5/20 PSD Volunteer trip at Seaport & 4S walking trip to the library
- 5/23 BOE Meeting & CST Meetins
- 5/25 NJ ASK Science - 4th grade
Websites - Links - Helpful info collected by TES staff members and me. Please share with me sites/Apps you would like featured.
25 Tricks to Get Your Students Through the Last Weeks of School http://goo.gl/YxO38n