Mrs. Wagler's Class Newsletter
March 13 - 17
- know the characteristics of a folktale.
- discuss the main idea of an article.
- read and write about St. Patrick's Day.
- practice band-aid words (ou, ow).
- generate synonyms and antonyms to better understand words.
- create their own plants and animals and use nonfiction text features to describe them.
- use written language to reflect upon experiences (field trip reflection).
- quick write and share with St. Patrick's Day theme.
- measure longer distances.
- explore capacity and area.
- create gallon man and demonstrate capacity equivalencies.
- practice their fact fluency EACH DAY!
Next week (March 20-24) Hinkle Creek will be supporting a book drive sponsored by the Noblesville High School InterACT Club. This club is seeking new or gently used books that can be sent to an an area in need. Please search your family bookshelves and decide on a book or books to donate. Send the books to school by Friday, March 24. Thank you so much!
Friday, March 17: Q3 Report Cards Emailed, Lucky Me Dance!
Wednesday, March 22: Early Release 2:55
March 27 - April 7: Spring Break
Monday, April 10: School Resumes
Mon - Music
Tues - Wellness
Wed - Computer Lab
Thurs - Art
Fri - Music