A little history...
Birth place: London, United Kingdom
Spent most of his life: Travelling to Italy to study Architeture painting and design
Education and training:
- Studied antique Buidings
- Travelled to Europe to study paintings
- Travelled to Italy to study architecuterue of the Renaissance
- He was infulenced by the work of the Italin Archiet, employed by Queen Anne
- He was a son of a welshworker
Inigo Jones represents Humanism because he relyed on himself to progress and learn. He was incharge of self motivating himself. Along with information prevously mentioned he also showed us secularism. This is because he seperated his relgion between his daily life.
So what did he do...
Well whos his Patrons...
- King Christain in Iv of Denmark and Norway
- King Christain Iv's sister, Anne (the queen of England)
- King James I England
- Roger Manners, 5th of Earl of Ruthland
- Earl of Arundel
- King Charles I
So what about this piece...
Created: Completed by 1603 and later altered by John Web
Location of the building today: London, England
Intrest in the piece: When viewing this building I imaditatly notice the small details in the piece. It is very clean and simple yet extremely detailed. I also observe the numerous amount of chimneys stationed in the building. When researching about this building I realize that this building is what produced Indigo Jones to become famous.