April 24, 2015
- We will have a faculty meeting on Tuesday, April 28 at 7:30 AM.
- Chris Mansky will be in attendance to give us a full overview of the construction to take place at Camp Creek ES during the summer!
- Other topics include RETROFIT and TECH STAR AWARDS.
EOY CHECKLIST IS ON THE WAY!
- Look for EOY CHECKLIST FOLDERS early next week.
e-PINK and BLUE CARDS
- e-Pink and Blue spreadsheet NOW AVAILABLE on shared drive
- e-Pink and Blue spreadsheet DUE MAY 1, 2015
- GRADE LEVEL INPUT due MAY 1, 2015
- Grade level input can include groupings, separate from, teacher type, etc.
MOVE UP DAY 2015
- Monday, May 18 taking place in the AFTERNOON - details, schedule to follow.
- BIOS, AKS, CLASS SUPPLY LIST, TRADEMARKS/TRADITIONS of the GRADE LEVEL should be submitted to CCES Administration for review - examples have been provided to each grade chairperson.
CCES CALENDAR 2015-2016
- Each grade level or content area should be working together to submit a list of calendar items for the 2015-2016 school year.
- We will compile a rough draft 2015-2016 school calendar to be reviewed by all parties.
- IF there are conflicts, you will be notified regarding the conflict and provided with a list of alternate dates.
- Your list should be submitted to Valerie NO LATER than April 30, 2015.
The GCPS 2015-2016 School Year Calendar link is provided below:
The Parkview High School Varsity FB schedule link is provided below:
Religious and U.S. Public Holidays July 2015 - June 2016 link is provided below: