ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
September 17, 2018
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness,
- Garret Wenzel: Starting on the Panther Pizza brick oven in the courtyard area.
- Dani Wollberg: Played the ukulele and sang "Oh What a Beautiful Morning" to greet students.
- Ryan Wood: Stopped in Milltown at TL Enterprise to pick up sweet new merchandise for the school store.
- Amy Hueg: Leadership with yearbook - neat idea to have staff bring in their yearbooks.
- Dani, Tera, Bill, Wendy, Cami, and Duane: Brought in their high school yearbooks.
- Jen Staidl: Super helpful on any questions I had about students on her caseload.
- Steph Posta: Consistently helping me with the inadvertent chaos I create in Odysseyware.
- Courtney Hawkins: Helped find a Veteran's Day speaker and working with the community on the wall of honor (in her NOT so free time!)
- Jerry Wold: Taking time to greet students in the morning.
- Sean Conway: Brought the energy to Thursday's volleyball match via the Panther Pep Band.
- Sandy and Jeanette: Making connections with our kids and being such great support for our students.
- Tracie Crowley: Ordered some really awesome spirit wear for the Panther's Den!
- Language (ELA and FL): Greeting students in the morning.
- The "Newbies": Being AWESOME and thriving the first full week!
- The "Vets": Supporting our amazing new staff and making them feel welcome.
- SBAR Pilot Teachers: For being the first. For communicating so well with your students. For supporting each other.
- 100% Morning Greeting: We had adults greeting students outside the building every day since the start of the year. #studentclimate #adultculture
You all ROCK!
Something to consider...
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week
Monday, September 17
Another great day to be a Panther
WIN PLC TIME: Social Studies, Health/PE
Tuesday, September 18
7:30 am - 8:00 am BLT Meeting
1:10 pm Pilot Group Meeting
WIN PLC TIME: Math
Wednesday, September 19
7:30 am - 8:00 am PLC Time
WIN PLC TIME: ELA
Thursday, September 20
8:30 am - 10:00 am HSLT Meeting
WIN PLC TIME: Music, Science, SPED
Friday, September 21
7:30 am - 8:00 am PBIS
WIN PLC TIME: CTE