Ms. Sizemore's Class Newsletter
- Wednesday, January 14- Ms. Sizemore out for Sound School
- Wednesday, January 14- Walking Wednesday (Meet at Todd's or IDES campus @ 7:30.)
- Friday, January 16- Teacher Workday (No school for students.)
- Monday, January 19- MLK Holiday (No school for students or staff.)
- Friday, January 23- Author's Celebration @ 1:45
- Friday, January 23- Spaghetti Dinner
- Saturday, January 24- Hot Chocolate Run
Civil Rights Movement
By Cassie Keener Kamiyah Ray
Yesterday, a special guest came in and told us about the Civil Rights Movement. And we learned this- black people weren't allowed to do that much stuff. So we are trying to make the world a better place by spreading peace. I hope you can help with that.
By Maya Tilson
What we've been up to in reading...
What we've been up to in science...
What we've been up to in math...
- Thanks to Amanda (Myles' mom) for bringing her friend, Mr. Coleman, to our class to talk about his experience with Freedom Summer.
- Thanks to Susan (Hadley's grandmother) for helping us with writing on Tuesdays.
Free and Reduced Lunch Applications
Your child should have given you a free and reduced lunch application today. Please take a moment to look at it and consider filling it out, as the number of students we have that qualify for free and reduced lunch helps us secure money for our Title 1 teachers and tutors. Filling this form out does not mean your child has to eat cafeteria lunch! Now that you know that this paperwork can actually get us dollars for important teacher positions, please consider taking a look!