IAT Tiger Times
Week of October 17, 2016
Reduced Day, Monday, October 17, 2016 - PM STAFF DEVELOPMENT
Staff of the Month
"I would like to nominate The Floyd for his teamwork, diligence, & honesty. Floyd often has come to check on staff & seen through to an outcome. Floyd is approachable. He has stepped in & actively helps out when needed.
Floyd can often be seen on the floor throughout the day." - Lorinda Perkins
"Floyd is always extremely helpful and addresses issues and requests as soon as he can. He goes above and beyond his daily duties." - Caitlin Rafter
Administration & Office Staff
Academic Quality Control (K-2) - Ebony Lattimer
Academic Quality Control (3-5) - Doug Dresher
Special Education Academic Control - Trevin Grenier
Student Management Coordinator - Al Cores
Student Life Coordinator - Lindsay Meyers
Human Resources - Tina Friedman
Office Manager - Floyd Bennett
Testing Coordinator - Ashley Jackson
Registrar - Kianah Thomas
Receptionist, Chancery Location - Jenn Robertiello
Receptionist, Bellevue Location - Rosy Duran
Coming Soon!!! Our New Building!!!
The High Five! - Things you need to know...
- Monday is staff development day. The agenda will be emailed prior to the meeting.
- This week we will continue rolling out a support plan for Bellevue that will push in more admins and office support.
- Webschool is up and running. Parent request forms are still being collected and stay tuned for an update on a quick Staff training on how to assign homework on Webschool.
- Ms. Meyers wants to thank all staff for their support of SLO and remind everyone that discipline prefects begin on 10/17
- Anti-bullying assemblies - Dr Jay Banks I am UNAFRAID: (click here for more)Oct 19th. Chancery 8:15 amBellevue 10:00 am.
Broken Window Theory taken to task by Ms. Cooper! Hey, this stuff works!
From the Academic Pillars 10/17
- Chancery Staff please make sure that you are using red pen on all bandas and stay tuned for more testing information in your grade level meetings. Bellevue Staff please refer to the test proctoring sheet given to you by Ms. Lattimer.
Doug- would like to express his appreciation and gratitude to all teachers and staff for working so hard and that work is being done to make sure that everybody is where they need to be.
*Finally, remember that all exams are the property of SABIS. Parents may see the exams however they are not to be sent home.