Level 2 Food Safety Course
Book Now and Get a 10% Discount
Level 2 Food Safety (Catering) Course
Pennine Training Services offers 'Open Courses' which are teacher lead courses available to anyone who needs to refresh or obtain a food safety qualification.
Pennine Training Services runs the Level 2 Award Food Safety in Catering as open courses, usually at our preferred venue:
Robin Hood Airport
10 First Avenue
Cost per person £55.00.
Book before the 31/01/16 and receive 10% discount.
Contact us on (07932)746761 for information. or use the link below and book on-line.
We can provide this course at your venue...for more information use the links below.
HABC (QCF Accredited) Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
Tuesday, Feb. 9th, 9am-4:30pm
Robin Hood Airport, Finningley, Doncaster, United Kingdom
Travelling by Car:
From the South via the A1:
Leave the A1(M) at J34 (Blyth) and take the A614 heading towards Bawtry.
From the West via the M62:
- Take the M62 eastbound towards Hull.
- Leave the M62 at Junction 35 and follow the M18 southbound.
- Leave the M18 at Junction 5 and head eastbound on the M180 leaving almost immediately at Junction 1.
- Follow signs for Doncaster Sheffield Airport
From the East via the M180:
- Follow the M180 to the end.
- At the roundabout take the right hand lane. Follow all the way around, coming back on yourself now heading eastbound on the M180.
- As you re-join the M180 heading back towards Scunthorpe take the very first exit (Junction 1) and follow signs for Doncaster Sheffield Airport.
From the North or South via the M18
- Leave the M18 at Junction 3 and follow signs for Doncaster Sheffield Airport.
If you are driving to the training centre, then plenty of free secure parking is available at the rear of the training centre.
No problem. The 91 stops on Cleveland Street and Hallgate in Doncaster town centre. We’re also served by the X19 from Barnsley. The bus stops directly across the road outside of the training centre.
Lunch, tea, coffee and biscuits are provided.
£55.00. per person fully inclusive.
To book a place on the course, or to arrange multiple bookings, then please ring Bob on: (07932)746761. Bookings are automatically discounted using the eventbrite link above.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
09.00 COFFEE & REGISTRATION
09.15 Welcome & introduction
09.30 Introduction to food safety
09.50 Microbiological hazards
10.15 Food poisoning and its control
10.50 COFFEE BREAK
11.05 Contamination hazards & controls
11.40 HACCP from delivery to service
13.20 Food pests and control
13.55 Cleaning and disinfection
14.40 Food safety law & enforcement
15.00 COFFEE BREAK
16.30 Examination Review
The courses are very much an interaction of teacher and learner. I use traditional methods of teaching as well as using video, quizzes, discussion and problem solving activities all of which are designed to enhance your learning experience.
He believes that it is important that you get the best from the courses he provides. Therefore, the focus is on providing you with a learning experience that is valuable, rewarding and enjoyable and helping you to gain your qualification.