restore & nurture your body, mind & spirit
A Yoga Experience For Every Body
Have you always wanted to try yoga but didn't know where to start? Or maybe you have been coming to classes for a while and want to gain a deeper understanding of the practice? Join Stacey Beth Shulman, M.Ed. RYT IAYT for a day of discovery, including gentle stretching, restorative yoga, simple breathing exercises, a discussion of yogic philosophy, and more to reduce stress and nourish your soul.
- This all-levels workshop is open to beginners as well as those with more yoga experience.
- People of all shapes and sizes are welcome.
- Purchase a delicious lunch from the ZenTea menu or bring your own.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes and plan to practice in bare feet.
- Bring your journal or notebook and a pen if you would like to take notes.
- For more information or to sign up, email curvyyogini(at)gmail(dot)com.
Saturday, Sep. 8th 2012 at 10:30am-2:30pm
ZenTea, 5356 Peachtree Road, Chamblee, GA 30341
- Fee: $35 before Sept 2, $45 thereafter; payable in cash, check, or charge
- Space is limited so reserve your spot by emailing curvyyogini(at)gmail(dot)com or sign up during a yoga class with Stacey.
Stacey Beth Shulman received her 200 hour Pranakriya yoga teacher training from Yoganand Michael Carroll in 2009. She has continued to pursue additional certification, including Positional Release Yoga Therapy, Pranakriya Yoga Therapy, Trauma Sensitive Yoga, and the Pranakriya 500 hour teacher training. Stacey’s classes are taught from the heart, with nurturing guidance and gentle humor.