CCHS Student Services
Summer Edition-Frequently Asked Questions
Summer-Limited School Counselor Availability
Most information can be found below in our Frequently Asked Questions Newsletter.
Be sure to check back regularly as we will update this over the summer.
We hope you have a wonderful and safe summer and look forward to seeing you in the fall.
Summer Inquiry Form: http://bit.do/cchssummer20
Possible reasons for summer inquiry:
Community Service Pre-Approval
School counselors will have limited access to email over the summer and will return emails as soon as possible.
College & Career Specialist
2020-2021 Schedules and Schedule Change Requests
- School counselors are in the process of reviewing each student’s schedule and academic placement for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Students will be able to view their 2020-2021 schedule starting in August.
- The Schedule Change Request Form will be available at the beginning of August.
Class of 2020 Graduates
- To send your official transcript to a college or university or you need a hard copy of your official final transcript, please complete the Transcript Request Form: https://tinyurl.com/cchstranscript
9th, 10th, 11th Grade Students
- For Colleges and Universities: Please complete the transcript request at https://tinyurl.com/cchstranscript
- For CommonApp, SendEdu, and Coalition platforms please email your school counselor.
- If you need a hard copy of your transcript, indicate on the transcript request form and a hard copy will be mailed home to you.
- Unfortunately, transcripts cannot be sent through email.
Alumni (Class of 2020 or earlier)
- Complete the Transcript Request Form at: https://tinyurl.com/cchstranscript
Valencia Dual Enrollment
Questions about Valencia College Dual Enrollment for Fall?
CCHS Valencia Dual Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions Newsletter
Valencia Dual Enrollment Website
Valencia Dual Enrollment Email
Community Service Pre-Approval AND Submitting Completed Hours
Over the summer, students requesting community service pre-approval need to:
- Complete the Community Service Pre-Approval Form https://tinyurl.com/cchscommunityservice
- Once you submit the Community Service Pre-Approval Form, you will then need to submit the Summer Inquiry Form: http://bit.do/cchssummer20
To turn in completed community service, complete the Post-Reflection Form at: https://tinyurl.com/cchscommunityservice
Community Service Log Sheet
Virtual Community Service Opportunities
· The Student Services team has created a list of ideas for virtual community service.
- For each grade level, you will read two books, one from the grade level list and then a book of your choice.
- The book from the grade level list will be assessed with a discussion and the choice book, a project.
- Go to https://cypresscreekhs.ocps.net/students/summer_reading_assignments to see your titles.
- Summer reading books will be available for check out on the underclassmen return dates in June!
- AP & IB assignments are different so be sure to check the website.
Rising Freshmen Course Selection Form
Rising Sophomore Course Selection Form
Rising Junior Course Selection Form
Rising Senior Course Selection Form
Have SAT/ACT tests been cancelled?
- Please reference the CollegeBoard and ACT websites for up to date information on testing
- SAT https://pages.collegeboard.org/collegeboard-covid-19-updates
- ACT https://www.act.org/content/act/en/covid-19.html
Have there been any changes to the Bright Futures Scholarship requirements?
Information regarding the Bright Futures Scholarship is forthcoming. For up to date information, please check the Office of Student Financial Assistance website:
How can I stay connected with Cypress Creek High School?
Incoming 9th Grade: @bear2024
9th Grade: @bear2023
10th Grade: @2022bear
11th Grade: @2021bear
12th Grade: @2020bear
- Instagram: @cypresscreekhs
- Twitter: @CypressCreekHS
- Facebook: Cypress Creek High School