SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
Open Mon-Fri 8am - 3pm through June 10th (Closed from 12-1 for lunch)
CLOSED - June 13 - July 10 **The office will reopen on July 11th from 8am - 3pm
Mark Your Calendars!
- June 17th, July 19th and August 16th - Tussing Days at Jet's Pizza in Pickerington! Just call and place your order anytime on this date and 15% will go directly to the Tussing PTO! Skip cooking and RELAX!! This is always the 3rd Tuesday of every month.
- Week of August 8th - Class Placement letters will be mailed
- August 12th - Back to School Open House - (times are still to be determined) Information will be posted on our website as well as in your class placement letter that you will receive in August.
- August 13th - PTO Movie night on the Playground!
- August 16th - First Day of School for Grades 1st - 4th
- August 19th - First Day of School for Kindergarten
- August 19th - Kindergarten Parents are invited to join us for coffee after they drop off their students. Our PTO will be sponsoring a Kindergarten Parent Social gathering...Kindergarten, Kleenex and Koffee!
- August 30th - No School (Staff PD Day)
Summer Food Program June 1 - 30
Lunch will be provided at Tussing Elementary from 11:30 to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday in June.
A complete menu for the month and information can be found on the Pickerington Local Schools website.
The meals are sponsored by the USDA at no charge for all children between ages 0 and 18. All meals must be eaten on site.
Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. There is no discrimination in the course of the meal service.
Thank you Tussing Volunteers!
We know your time is valuable and your willingness to contribute some of that valuable time to our school shows your commitment to the well-being of your child and all of our students. The contributions you have made have made a difference in our students' educational experience this year.
As you know, students, staff and parents here at Tussing enjoy a warm caring community that fosters the highest standards of academic, social and emotional growth. The efforts of volunteers like you are a vital part of this community.
Thank you again and we look forward to working with all of you next year!
Have a safe and FUN summer!
Friends & Family Information Needed
Please complete this form and return it along with the required information to the Welcome Center, located at 130 Hill Road, S. Suite 102 Pickerington, OH 43147 If you have any questions about this information, please call the welcome Center at 614-920-6180.
*Failure to update this information could result in the withdrawal of your student from Pickerington Local Schools.
Moving this summer??
Are you planning on moving this summer?
- If you are moving within the district, you must complete a "Change of Student Information Form" which can be located here. Please complete this form and return it to the PLSD Welcome Center located at 130 Hill Rd. S. Suite 102, Pickerington, OH 43147.
- If you are moving outside of the district, you will need to notify our school office at 614-834-2600 of your new address and school building/district that your child will be attending next year as soon as possible. You will want to register with that school district as early as possible, so that your child does not miss any school and so that records can be transferred in plenty of time. The transfer of records is a process, and can not be done overnight, so please plan ahead.