WCHS Daily Announcements
One Tribe. Endless Possibilities.
Monday, December 4th
- SENIORS: Seniors! If you have not yet placed your order for caps and gowns and other senior swag, click here! Check out below for a QR Code to scan.
- Reminder: If you use an elevator key, please return it at the end of each day.
- There will be an NHS meeting on Thursday, Dec. 7th at 7:15 AM in the media center. Please enter through the art room doors.
- Attention seniors! If you missed this first FAFSA night, you're in luck! We're hosting another session on December 5th @ 6PM. Students who attend this session will be eligible for the senior off campus lunch!
Student Council and Athletic Leadership are sponsoring an Angel Tree Campaign to help buy clothes for kids in our community. We will be selling fresh-baked cookies during the basketball games on November 28 and December 5th and passing a bucket during half times and between games. Also, if anyone would like to donate or help in any way with purchasing clothes, please contact Ms. Butler. All proceeds/donations will be used to purchase clothing for kids in our community.
Sharing Closet: If you, or someone you know, are in need of hygiene items, school supplies, or clothes to keep you warm, please fill out the google form for the Sharing Closet. The closet is full and we want our students to have what they need to be successful and comfortable. Here is the link
Lunch: As a reminder, students with a negative lunch balance will not be allowed to take any ala carte items or extras.
- Philly Beef Sandwich
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Variety of Fruits & Vegetables
- Breaded Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Salad Bar
BASKETBALL (BOYS FR) - NORTH MIAMI (A) 6:00pm
FSA Night 6:00PM
MS Christmas Concert 7:00PM
BASKETBALL (BOYS JV) - MANCHESTER (H) 6:15PM
BASKETBALL (BOYS V) - MANCHESTER (H) 7:45PM
Mrs. Johnson for Mrs. Booker