Examples of development looks like
Fine motor skills: holding rattle, bottle, and someones finger. Physical Development it provides children with the ability to explore the world around them
Two big development milestones for 3-5
Age 4:Can hop only using one foot, Enjoy climbing playground equipment.
Age 5:Children can walk backwards easily, Able to copy shapes and letters.
- Falls Down a lot
- drools or has unclear speech
- can't work simple toys, (such as, puzzles, peg boards, turning a handle)
- Doesn't speak in sentences
- doesn't understand simple instructions
- Doesn't play pretend or make believe
- Doesn't want to play with other children or with toys
- Doesn't make eye contact
- Loses skill once had