Monster by Dylan Schmuecker
A paragraph about why I like him
Why I choose the Minotaur
Who He was
His Roman name
His kids and his spouse
Mortal or immortal
Ten facts about the Minotaur
2. Minos son , Adrogeus, decided to participate in some games that were organized in the Athens.
3. The Minotaur was sent as a gift for the Poseidon.
4. The Minotaur was sent to the labyrinth as a punishment.
5. The Minotaur had a head of a bull on a mans body.
6. The Minotaur had a ravenous appetite for human flesh.
7. The Minotaur means " Minos's bull."
8. The people of Athens killed one of Minos's sons.
9. The Minotaurs mom gave him a plan of the labyrinth that she obtained from Deadalus and a ball of string.