Parent Memo 10.7.22
St. Helena Primary School
Thank you to everyone who attended our Fiesta de Octubre event last night! It was a huge success! It was truly amazing to see our community come together! Our students and families had a wonderful time! We are so appreciative to our Specialist teachers for organizing the student performances, the PTG for sponsoring the food, and the amazing parents who set up tables with crafts, food, and games for everyone to enjoy!
Week of 10/10
- No school on Monday, 10.10 - this is a teacher work day!
- The Boys & Girls Club will be open all week (including Monday)!
- Parent-Teacher Conferences: 10.11-10.14
- Minimum Day dismissal - students are dismissed at 12:15pm
- Students will eat lunch at school
Halloween Costume Recycling/Collection
Do you have Halloween costumes or dress-up clothes that your children have outgrown or no longer wear? If so, please drop them off in the school office before October 17th. We are working on a Halloween Costume donation drive and plan to host an afternoon/evening later in October for students to pick out a gently used costume. This not only helps reduce waste in our community but also provides for families who may not be able to afford a Halloween costume.
Upcoming Important Dates
- Teacher Work Day: Monday, October 10th (NO SCHOOL)
- Parent Teacher Conferences: October 11-14th, 12:15pm dismissal
- Wednesday, October 12th: Walk & Roll to School Day - join our Walking School Bus from Crane Park at 8:10am and walk to school with us!
- Principal Coffee Chat, October 14th, SHPS, 8:30am
- Thursday, 10/27: Special Education Parent Support Group, 5:30pm
- 10.31: Halloween Parade to SHHS
- Dia de los Muertos Altar (October-November)