January 18, 2016
- We will start classroom walkthroughs this week, focused on our campus problem of practice. Excited to see amazing things in classrooms! - Building students’ conceptual understandings and transfer of knowledge through the use of student-to-student discourse and inquiry based teaching and learning.
- How are you going to use CI tools in 2016 to improve classroom performance? Please let us know if you need help with ideas.
- Remember to take a look at the Feb. Conference online catalog and start scheduling your sessions now! https://sites.google.com/a/leanderisd.org/lisdciconf/
- Together we can accomplish more. Thank you for EVERYTHING you do for our students EVERYDAY!
- "It's the little choices everyday that lead to the final results we're striving for." - Jason Bartels
January - School Board Recognition Month
Extended Planning - 1st Grade
5th Grade Wax Museum
Report Cards Go Home
Tier 3 Meetings
Faculty Meeting @ 3:10
Classroom Walkthroughs - 3rd, 2nd and Kinder
Extended Planning - 2nd Grade
Talent Show Auditions
Extended Planning - 3rd Grade
DRA/TPRI Scores Due
IB Mock Site Visit - All Day
Extended Planning - 4th Grade
Committee Meetings @ 3:10
Classroom Walkthroughs - 4th Grade
Extended Planning - 5th Grade
Fly High Friday!!