Student Tech Bytes
October 27, 2020
Translation now available
Click on the newsletter to open in a new window, then select "Translation" along the right side of the newsletter.
Opciones de traducción
Haga clic en el boletín para abrirlo en una nueva ventana, luego seleccione "Traducción" en el lado derecho del boletín.
Tutoring through Paper
Free tutoring is now available for 6th - 12th graders through Paper. Paper can be accessed through the Clever Dashboard.
- Live help! Students receive instant live help from educators.
- Essay feedback. Written work is reviewed and annotated by an educator to give students rapid writing feedback.
Do you need help with technology?
If you are having trouble logging in to a website, a website isn't loading properly, or you are receiving error messages online, please refer to this document for troubleshooting tips.
Curbside Tech Support
If you make an appointment with Curbside Tech Support, please be aware of the following temporary change.
Due to Franklin Elementary being used as a Polling Place for the next week and a half, Curbside Tech Support will be moving temporarily to the Jefferson Elementary campus at 1500 E Villa St, Pasadena, CA 91106. We'll return to Franklin ES once polling is completed.
Parent Canvas Login Issues
At this time, we are having trouble with the links to view assignments where it's prompting parents to log in to a PUSD account instead of redirecting to the Parent Canvas log in page.
If you log in to the Canvas Parent app via a mobile device or online with the login credentials you set up, you will be able to see assignments and other notifications. We are working with Canvas on a fix and apologize for the problem.
- Tech Bytes Archive
- PUSD Outages Updates
- Parent Portal Sign Up Information
- Parent Portal Resource Page
- Parent Portal Support Email: email@example.com
- Tutoring Resources
- How to log in to the Chrome Browser
- Webex Device Specs
- To view student's grades, make sure your Aeries Parent Portal account has been activated.