Studies Weekly Michigan Grades K-8
For more information contact Naomi.Brisco@studiesweekly.com
Advantages of Studies Weekly
- Resources are designed around Michigan's Social Studies Standards grades K-8
- Outstanding FREE Digital Tools included with every publication!
- Assessment Tools that provide immediate results and can be modified by teachers.
- An extensive bank of online videos and activities
- Fantastic primary sources and one of a kind interviews
- Free Online Professional Development Library
How we are different
Digital Resources and Consumable Printed Publications K-8
Studies Weekly publications are designed to be consumable and interactive. Each printed publication comes with a FREE digital version that allows students to interact with the text, take assessments, and analyze sources. Teachers are able to assign the specific articles and videos that best match their weekly/daily objective.
Examining Text Features Lesson
Teachers are encouraged to sign up for a free 30 day trial (click here). During this trial period, teachers AND students will be able to use our entire bank of articles, assessment tools and resources!
**With state testing around the corner, if you need additional nonfiction text for test review this can be a great window of time to try out our science and social studies materials!
New Science and Social Studies Sneak Peak!
K-5 New Science Link: (Available May 2019!)
7-8 New Social Studies Link: (Available May 2019!)