Comes to GCISD
All Grapevine-Colleyville ISD students have 24/7 access to amazing e-books, audiobooks, and read-a-longs all year long with the OverDrive app! This app is also used by most local public libraries. Each library (public and school) has a their own growing collection of the newest titles. Be sure to "check it out" today!
How do I access OverDrive e-Books?
To access your school's collection, go to the ClassLink app on your device, locate the Learning Commons folder, and select the OverDrive app.
What else should I know about OverDrive?
- You can checkout up to 3 books/audio books at a time
- We ask that you preview a "sample" of the book/audiobook before checking it out (to be sure you want to read it) This extends the life of the book
- Digital books will automatically be returned after the 14 day loan period
- After a book has been checked out, choose "read in browser" if you have WiFi access
- Use the actual overdrive app to download book/audio books if WiFi is not available and you do not wish to use data
There are several search tools in the OverDrive app that will allow you to find the perfect book for your reader.
- Search by "Collection" (most popular, new additions, e-book, audiobook, etc.)
- Search by Subject
- Search by Level