By: Adrian Rivera
Types of Coding
- Java Script is a language in programming that uses objects and its commonly used in web browsers for interactive things.
- Python is a high-level programming language use for general purposes.
- Oracle is an object-relational database management system.
- Flash is a program where you can create animations with coding.
- Perl is a high-level programming language used for Web applications.
What are the benefits of coding?
Jobs that use coding
- Software Development is the business of writing code to produce a program, or an app.
- Data Analysis is a type of applied math and statistics used by insurance companies and government analysts, and many other professions.
- Hardware Engineering is the same concepts in mathematics and logic that are used to write the programs that run on computers are also used to design the capabilities of the computer itself.
- Network Design and Administration is when experts work coding and use technology to make the internet work.
- Computer Engineer have electrical engineering and computer science skills necessary to combine hardware and software technology together for end users.
Codeconquest. "What Is Coding?" Code Conquest. N.p., n.d. Web. 05 Jan. 2016.
Kyle Pearce. "Why You Should Learn To Code (And How To Do It!)." DIY Genius. N.p., 13 Dec. 2013. Web. 06 Jan. 2016.
Codeconquest. "Benefits of Learning Coding." Code Conquest. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Jan. 2016. .
Whalts. "What Is Flash? - Definition from WhatIs.com." WhatIs.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 07 Jan.
Piergagnon Coulibaly. "What Jobs Revolve Around Coding on Computers?" Work. N.p., n.d. Web. 08 Jan. 2016