St. Croix Central High School
May 29th, 2018: LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL
We are focused on students first. Communication - Professionalism - Family
Our Vison of Learning
In full support of our district mission and vision we at SCC High School are committed to...
Creating a learning experience built on creativity, choice, efficiency, and engagement, resulting in high-achieving and creative problem-solvers who take intellectual risks to discover the world around them and maximize their potential.
2017-18 Building Goals
2. During the 2017-18 school year we will develop and utilize effective methods of assessment, student reflection, and feedback.
3. During the 2017-18 school year 100% of departments / courses will complete work on essential standards, learning targets, and pacing.
Shout Outs and Celebrations
- Jerry, Chris, Wendy, Lori, Jeff, Tracy, Jason, Steph, Chad, Brian Millar, and Amanda Olson for making the graduation ceremony a success.
- Zach, and Nic for introducing our student speakers.
- Logan for a great keynote address. Well done.
- Amanda and Sean for getting their groups ready to perform.
- Everyone who applied for the 2018-19 BLT - looking forward to a successful year of leadership.
- Thanks to the staff for attending graduation. It sends a great message to our students. Multiple students commented on how much they appreciated you being there.
- Congrats to the Langman family!!!
Coming Up This Week
Monday, May 28
- Memorial Day
Tuesday, May 29
- EXAM PREP DAY
- BLT will not meet
- Even Period Exams
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am - HSLT Meeting
Thursday, May 31
- Odd Period Exams
- Chromebook Turn-in (8th and 9th hours)
Friday, June 1 LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
- 8:05 am Assembly (Auditorium) - all staff and students should attend
- An adjusted schedule/plan for Friday will be distributed later on Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Bus Pick-up / Dismissal at Noon
- 1:00 pm staff can start checking out.