Welcome to Team Moxie!
Congrats on Becoming a New Stella & Dot Stylist
I couldn't be more excited to welcome you to our team!
By now you have signed up as a new stylist, named your website and you likely have a long wishlist of must have accessories. Your Mentor's goal is to help you stay on course and work towards your goals and define your success. Make sure to read through all the sections in this newsletter and work with your Mentor in getting started. I am so excited to be your business partner!
Cheers to your success!
Your Upline Director
Join Us On Facebook!
2. Join our Bigger Team Page. My upline Senior Director, which is also your upline, Julie Benton is from Minden, LA. We are members of the larger team - The Gem Fatales and this facebook group is a way to connect with the rest of the girls on our team. Just because we're far away, doesn't mean we can't be part of the action.
3. If you LOVE Facebook I can suggest a lot more Stella & Dot groups to join - but that will come with time. Let's focus on the basics for now :)
Gem Fatales Leadership
Team Moxie Leadership
YOU'RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS! Now what!?
- Log into your Stylist Lounge Daily. Click on NEW STYLISTS: START HERE at the top left. Then navigate to MARKETING MATERIALS under TOOLS & RESOURCES. There is so much to be found by looking through each section. Words to Say, email templates to send out, images, Facebook posts, etc.
- LABEL EVERYTHING with your Personal Website (PWS).
- Update your email signatures and social media accounts to show that you are open for business.
- Create a "Who Do You Know List" and include everyone. They are all going to fit into your business as a Stylist, Hostess, Client or Referral Partner.
- Stellaverse - Self teach. Watch the videos in the NEW STYLIST training area and master the "Words to Say" while making them your own.
- Send out an "I'M OPEN" email to everyone you know. Example...
Feel free to use this for inspiration but put your own spin on it! Make sure you personalize it to your own voice, and to the person you're sending it to. Personalization is key!
I'm excited to tell you about my new business venture! I decided it was time to do something FUN and just for me! I've always had a passion for design and style, and now I can't wait to share it with all of you.
I've signed up to be a stylist with Stella & Dot, a vintage-inspired boutique style jewelry & accessories line. What I love most about representing Stella & Dot line is that people absolutely adore the jewelry. I also love that I get to work with people like you and that a Stella & Dot Trunk Show is so much fun, and simple, too. It's wonderful to see women taking well-deserved time to indulge in a little style and friendship, two of my favorite things!
You may have seen us featured in InStyle, Lucky, People, & Vogue. Our Spring 2017 Collection launched earlier this month featuring tons of amazing, colorful items perfect for the warmer weather in the near future as well as pieces you can take with you on vacation. Plus tons of new items under $50! Click here to see the newest Lookbooks >> (Insert link from your PWS (Personal Website).
I would love to help you host a Stella & Dot Trunk Show with your girlfriends. I know what you're thinking and it is nothing like your typical "home party". There's no boring presentation, no pressure to shop but most of all, it’s a great way to share a glass of wine and a laugh, while playing dress up with the jewelry. As a Hostess, you'll earn free jewelry and accessories (the average is $250) and can shop at ½ off. I'd also really love to help make holiday shopping easy for you and your friends this year so if you're interested in having a few ladies over to shop from the comfort of your home instead of a crowded, chaotic mall, let me know and we can pick a date. It's as easy as a box of crackers, a brick of cheese and a bottle of wine - I do the rest! I know you love the jewellery so this is the perfect way to get tons of stuff for free and half off (maybe even pay for some Holiday gifts with your hostess rewards). Plus, you'd be helping me in getting my business off the ground by hosting a trunk show.
I would love to touch base next week at some point. If I don't hear back from you in a couple of days, I'll give you a shout next week :)
JUMPSTART - MAXIMIZE YOUR FIRST 60 DAYS!
How much commission and FREE product will you earn? It’s up to you when you Book, Sell, and Sponsor—that’s what we call our Circle of Success. Write down your specific goals and keep track of your success. And don’t forget to dream big! Look back at your Envision Your Life Worksheet and your goals to remind yourself of your “why.” Anything is possible when you work hard, stay positive, and believe in yourself.
What to do next:
Start by reviewing the Jumpstart Rewards Overview and the Jumpstart FAQs in the Stylist Community and Knowledge Base.. Then talk to your Sponsor about setting your Jumpstart Goals and you’ll be on your way! Graphics below subject to change as our programs evolve.
How Do I Book Trunk Shows?
I booked a Trunk Show, Now What?
HINT: Once you have booked your trunk show, use the trunk show planner, invitations, and checklists to keep track of each step as you go along. If you expand by pressing the + sign, you will get even more great tips with templates and words to say to make hostess coaching a breeze.
Collect the No's to Get to a Yes!
ie. "Oh, no worries! I know you're totally busy but I just thought you'd make the perfect hostess so I wanted to give you the opportunity. If you ever change your mind, let me know. And if you know anyone else that would make a great hostess, feel free to give them my email. I'll give you a sparkly gift for the referral!" See? Not icky at all!!
Top Tips for New Stylists
2. Make a written "Who do you know list" and keep it with you at all times.
3. Schedule a weekly 15 minute mentor call or engage in email/texting with your mentor weekly for the first 4 weeks.
4. Build a pacing partner relationship with another new stylist. Ask me about this.
5. Update your business tools. Business cards, Social Media, Email Signature.
6. Send out an "I'm Opening/Grand Opening/Update email".
7. Self teach at Stella & Dot University in Stylist Lounge. During your first week, you should go through the NEW STYLIST TRAINING and learn how to navigate the Stylist Lounge. Also make sure to listen to all the training calls - either live or recorded.
8. Visit your Stylist Lounge Daily for all the latest updates (takes about 5 minutes or less a day).
9. Visit our team Facebook page often. Post, share, respond. This is your board room.
10. Go to local Stella & Dot Meetings and Team Meetings. We're pretty fun so come for the training, stay for the socializing.
11. Participate in Tips from the Top Call on Tuesdays which are home office hosted. Can't make it to listen live? These calls are recorded and available to listen to any time. You can find all the recordings in SDU. Go to the TRAINING tab in the lounge, navigate to TRAINING CALLS, then scroll down below the calender and listen to the calls for whatever topic you need help with. Each time you click a topic, you need to scroll down below the calender to find the new selections available.
12. Participate in Home Office lead training. Every week there are tons of Home Office lead training calls and workshops. Listening in and participating in these workshops is so HELPFUL! I participate often. Plus, they do challenges where you can win product credit!!
13. Understand the compensation program along with policies & procedures manuals.
14. Smile and have fun spreading style while you wear adorable accessories!
15. Feel free to reach out to me or your Mentor (Mentor first) if you need anything. We're here for you :)
Want more info about any of the above, ask me or your Mentor for more details!
Your Group Hello
As guests arrive, I welcome everyone with introductions and ask how they know our hostess. It is important to let them know that you'll share some Stella info as everyone arrives within the next 30 minutes. Watch the youtube video below of our CEO Jessica Herrin. And also watch the Group Hello in SDU. You must be logged into the lounge for the link to work.
Try to incorporate 2-3 current trends or versatility into your group hello.
Rene Kauder, Director, Coach and Mentor
Luxurious, affordable boutique-style accessories and home-based entrepreneurial opportunities for women. Stella & Dot is a company inspired by and created for strong women - just like you.