Robert L. Crippen "Friday" Bulletin
Thank you for a week with JM Literacy! I appreciate your willingness to learn.
"Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." --Voltaire
Events for the Week
- Monday, 6/8--Team Leader Campus Improvement Planning 7-9 AM in the library. Please bring your laptop and a writing utensil.
- Monday, 6/8--Farewell Reception and NCISD Service Year Pin Awards in the library from 3:15-3:45 PM If desired, please bring desserts, hugs, and cards for your team members.
- Friday, 6/12--Last Day of Flex Weeks. Before you leave, make sure to turn in your sign-out cards, submit to Exemplar Lessons, and get Ms. Mayes's signature. The building will be open on Saturday, 6/13 from 8-noon with A/C if you need to finalize your room.
INFORMATION FROM THE DISTRICT/CRIPPEN
- Please plan quality, hands-on lessons for the next week. No movies or extra recess is allowed.
- Remember to sumbit 2 Exemplar Lessons to the Google Drive Doc our curriculum team representatives (Ms. Owens, Ms. Christian, and Ms. Blair) have shared with you. This is required in addition to the staff checkout list due by June 12th.
- Note from Human Resources: "Please remind your employees that Friday, July 10, 2015, is the Penalty FreeResignation Date (PFRD). With summer hours in effect, the resignation must be received in HR by Thursday, July 9, 2015, by 4:00 p.m., or post marked by July 10, 2015. After this date, the employee must have the District’s permission from the Superintendent or his designee to resign."
- Ms. Bonsal and I will be at the Gulf Coast Job Fair on Tuesday, June 9th in Aldine.
- SAVE THE DATE--August 10th and Tuesday, August 11th 8:30-3 PM Campus Planning and No Excuses University Book Study. You will receive an exchange day for February 15, 2016 and $18 an hour the next day. Olive Garden and Jason's Deli will also be provided plus lots of door prizes.