6 Essential Nutrients
By: Kailey Wallace
These are the sugars in the carbohydrates.
- Used to create your energy
- The fiber digests your food and makes it pass through with ease
- The sugars are the bodies fuel
- Fiber, starches, and sugars are all necessary for consent body health
- and some veggies
If you get too much of carbohydrates you may: the carbohydrates turn into a glucose with ups you blood stream sugars
- High density lipoprotien
- Low density lipoprotien
- insulate your body
- build new cell
- cushions vital organs
- converts into energy
If you get too much of fats you may: Be in risk of obesity
Complete and Incomplete
- Build and maintain body tissues
- Make enzymes
- building block of bone muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood
- Milk products
If you get too much of protein you may be over producing ammonia.
- Maintaining good bones
- Gives you good bone cells
- Keeps a healthy nervous system
- Vegetable oil
- Rice beverages
- Peanut butter
A- "700 micrograms for girls 14 to 19"
B- " girls ages 14 to 19 years: 1 milligram of thiamine for boys and 0.9 milligrams for girls"
C- " 65 milligrams daily for girls 14 to 19."
D- "15 micrograms for boys and girls ages 14 to 19 years."
E- " 15 milligrams per day for boys and girls age 14 years "
If you do not have enough though it could be harmful, it could cause depression, the harder fight to cancer, and may get diseases more easily.
- Help body grow
- Help body develop
- Help your body stay healthy
- Fortified milk
If you have too less then you might have to get a supplement
- Makes most of your body weight
- It replenishes your nutrients
- It regulates your body functions
- Carries out waste
Too less= Dehydration which is shown in nausea and hallucinations.